CINDY BIKINI BOTTOM - BUTTERCUP VELVET
The Cindy is a classic bikini bottom. It has the same high cut shape as the Elle Bottoms with a bit more coverage on the front & back. Its designed to sit high above your hips to make your legs look longer and enhance your waist.
- Velvet fabric
- Doubled Lined
- Cheeky coverage
- These bottoms run on the smaller side, If you are unsure or in between sizes, we suggest sizing up.
- Model wears a Small top (8B cup) and Small bottoms.
Please use the size guides as an estimate as to what size to purchase, as styles, sizes and cuts vary between each individual item and may not be consistent with the size guide measurements.
If you are unsure & require further assistance regarding your sizes and measurements send us a email. We will be more than happy to help you. Please contact us via our contact page.
MENS SWIM SHORTS
Our Men's Swim Shorts Collection are designed as a slim fit. They are meant to be worn slightly fitted. We recommend measuring your waist and leg prior to purchase, and please make comparisons to the model fit.
As the waistband are elastic and drawstring you can move between sizes.
Eg. Size 30 Pants can either wear size small or medium depending on your preferred fit preference.
Our swim shorts general run a little small so we do recommend purchasing a size up if you are unsure.
We are Australian based so all times noted below are Australian Eastern Standard Time - AEST.
Please allow 24-48 hours for processing orders and to receive tracking number/Confirmation of order shipment (During non sale periods)
Any orders placed on the weekend or a public holiday will be dispatched the following business day.
We are not liable for wrong information given to us when shipping information is asked in check out point. If you do not provide the right shipping address we are not required to refund. Please make sure all your shipping information is correct before finalising order.
Once an order is dispatched from our warehouse, Miesis Swimwear cannot be held responsible for any delivery delays, missing, lost or stolen packages. If you are experiencing any of these issues, please contact the courier directly.
WHICH COURIER DO YOU USE?
Miesis Swimwear uses Australia Post, DHL Commerce & DHL Express.
Free standard shipping when you spend over $120 AUD
Orders under $120 AUD are a flat rate charge of:
- Standard - $8 AUD
- Express - $11 AUD
Free standard shipping when you spend over $120 USD
Free Express Shipping when you spend over $300 USD
Orders under $120 USD are a flat rate charge:
- Standard - $14 USD
- Express - $25 USD
Free Express Shipping when you spend over $250 CAD
Orders under $250 CAD are a flat rate charge of:
- Express - $31 CAD
Standard: $13 AUD
Express: $26 AUD
Free standard shipping when you spend over $150 GBP
Orders under $150 GBP are a flat rate charge of:
- Standard - $12 GBP
- Express - $18 GBP
Express: $35 AUD
Standard: $ 10 AUD
Express: $25 AUD
Standard: $10 AUD
Express $25 AUD
REST OF WORLD:
DHL Express $60 AUD
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY ADDITIONAL DUTIES & TAXES?
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MIESIS SWIMWEAR IS NOT LIABLE FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FEES IN YOUR COUNTRY NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR HOLDING TIMES OF PACKAGES BY CUSTOMS.
OUR PRICES ON OUR ONLINE STORE DO NOT INCLUDE RELEVANT OVERSEAS DUTIES AND OTHER CUSTOMS CHARGES YOU MAY INCUR WHEN PURCHASING AND IMPORTING TO YOUR COUNTRY.
THESE COSTS ARE DETERMINED BY YOUR LOCAL CUSTOMS OFFICE AND ARE OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH YOUR COUNTRY'S CUSTOMS CHARGES AND LEVIES PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER.
MIESIS SWIMWEAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF CUSTOMERS ARE NOT NOTIFIED BY THEIR COUNTRY'S POSTAL AUTHORITY THAT ITEMS ARE AWAITING PAYMENT OF CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR SHIPMENT WHEN TRACKING NUMBER IS PROVIDED TO AVOID DELAYS.
Tax Threshold Guide
- Australia: Domestic orders will not incur taxes.
- USA: Orders over the value of 800 USD will incur import taxes and duties. Orders under this amount will not incur taxes or duties.
- NZ: Orders over the value of 400 NZD will incur import taxes and duties. Orders under this amount will not incur taxes or duties.
- UK: Orders over the value of 150 GBP will incur import taxes and duties, and a % of VAT will incur. Orders under these amounts will not incur taxes or duties.
- CAN: Orders over the value of $20 CAN will incur import taxes of 5-13% and duties of 18%. Orders under these amounts will not incur taxes or duties.
If your country is not listed above and you are unsure of the tax thresholds that apply, we suggest contacting your local DHL support to provide further information. -
If you choose to reject/refuse delivery due to customs fees there will be a $70AUD return fee deducted from your refund/store credit to cover return shipping due to your refusal. This is non-negotiable.
Note: All product prices indicated and payments made on this site are in Australian Dollar currency.
TRACK YOUR ITEM:
All Miesis Swimwear purchases will come with a tracking number supplied to you in your order dispatch confirmation email.
Please find your location below.
Copy & paste the tracking into the 'track your order' links provided.
If you require further assistance please contact us with your tracking number.
AUSTRALIA POST: TRACK YOUR ORDER
DHL EXPRESS: TRACK YOUR ORDER
INTERNATIONAL STANDARD: TRACK YOUR ORDER
SALE PERIODS DISPATCH TIMES
• Please allow between 2-3 business days for your order to be processed due to high order volumes.
• Due to high volumes of orders/emails during sale periods- if wrong items are ordered during sale periods we can not take responsibility for changing the order before pick up of shipment.
• Once a sale order is placed we can not add or remove items to or from the current placed order. A new order will have to be placed for additional items & items not wanted will have to be returned.
PRE ORDER ITEMS:
If you purchase other NON PRE ORDER items in the same order as a pre order item, we will hold your entire order back until the pre order item arrives before dispatching. If you would like to order PRE ORDER and NON PRE ORDER items we recommend you do this in separate transactions so you can get all your items as soon as they are available.