Miesis Swimwear Shipping Protection Terms & Conditions
When refunding an item, Miesis Shipping Protection covers the subtotal of the order. Shipping costs/taxes and the Protection fee are not included.
When replacing an item, Miesis Shipping Protection covers the subtotal of the order, the Protection fee for the replacement, shipping costs, custom/duty fees and taxes.
Claim Filing Requirements
Claims Reporting Time Frame(s)
It is understood and agreed that the following timelines for claims transmittal must be adhered to for a claim to be processed:
- Claims for packages presumed to be lost by the courier, where the status is not “delivered” must be filed no sooner than 10 days after the last checkpoint for domestic shipments (and 10 days for international shipments, but not later than 30 days from the last checkpoint.
- Claims for packages marked by the courier as “delivered” must be filed within 7 days from the date and time shown by the courier as delivered. In the event of theft, upon Miesis discretion, we may require a police report to be filed with the local authorities attesting to the theft of the covered property. Security video, showing evidence of theft, may substitute for a police report.
All other claims should be filed as soon as discovered but in no event later than 30 days from the last checkpoint.
Packages labelled "return to sender"
- Sometimes couriers cannot deliver the customer’s package due to the customer providing an invalid or undeliverable address or refusing a delivery. At this point, the courier will usually return the package to Miesis. The customer’s package is not actually lost, thus Miesis Shipping Protection does not cover this.
- At our discretion, if the returned items are not in a sellable condition we will cover the order and send a replacement.
- Only freight courier initiated return to senders will be accepted.
- Miesis Shipping Protection covers the customer’s order if the package gets lost in transit back to us.**
**Please note: Claim Reporting timeframes apply.
Delivered to the wrong address
- If the customer inputs the correct address at checkout and the package is delivered to the wrong address, this is considered lost, and we will replace the order on behalf of the customer. As this is an error by the courier, a claim will need to be raised with the courier by the customer.
- If the customer inputs the wrong address at the time of order, Miesis Shipping Protection will not cover this.
Order stuck in customs
- Miesis Shipping Protection will not cover a customer’s order if it is stuck in international borders/customs.
Order marked as unfulfilled or unshipped
- Miesis Shipping Protection is not yet in action if the order is marked as unfulfilled or unshipped
Delivered but missing packages:
- Order issues for packages marked "delivered" yet not received are considered as stolen and must be filed within 5 days of the “delivered” date. This ensures it was not misdelivered or easily found around the premises
- On orders over $300, We may require evidence of the police report when the customer’s package is marked as delivered.
- Customer files the police report and includes an explanation that Miesis offers a Shipping Protection service that has protected the customer’s package that has been stolen. To process the claim, a police report is required. Once filed, the customer sends Miesis the police report PDF.
- Send Miesis the police report PDF.
- Upon request, Miesis may require additional documentation (e.g. proof of identity, address, notary, etc.).
- Send Miesis the police report PDF.
- A damaged item is considered to be a product that is unwearable, stained, torn/ripped, etc.
- Photographic evidence of the customer’s damaged item is required.
- Miesis Shipping Protection will not cover a customer changing their mind about the order/item etc.
- Miesis Shipping Protection does not cover delays in shipping times.