CARING FOR YOUR SWIMSUIT
It is most important that you follow the care instructions on your swimsuit carefully. Here are some additional guidelines to help you get the most life from your swimmers:
- Rinse immediately after use to clean out salt, sand, pool water and perspiration.
- Hand wash in cool/warm water with mild detergent or liquid soap after every wear
- Do not wring, soak or bleach.
- Do not tumble dry - Only drip dry in shade.
- Do not leave rolled up wet or store when damp.
- Do not iron or dry clean.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces (like Velcro, rocks or poolside tiles and pavers) as this may cause pulling to swimwear.
- The best dyes available are used, however colour on some colours cannot be guaranteed. Be careful not to wear light coloured clothing over wet swimwear as occasionally some dyes may bleed or transfer when wet.
- We recommend that you do not wear your swimsuit in spa baths or public highly chlorinated pools, as it will most likely cause damage to your swimsuit.
- Some sunscreen lotions, tanning oils and fake tanning products may mark, stain or damage swimwear - this is not a fault of the swimsuit - please keep these off your swimsuit.