FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW CAN I CONTACT YOU?
Please contact us via our contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT SIZE SHOULD I ORDER?
We have a size chart on our website. If you need further assistance don't hesitate to DM us on Instagram or email us.
HOW CAN I CHANGE/CANCEL MY ORDER?
We will not be able to make any changes or cancel your order once its been placed.
HAVEN'T RECEIVED A SHIPPING OR CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
Please be sure to check your junk or spam folder if your confirmation email does not appear in your inbox. If you still have not received your email. Please email us at email@example.com so we can help you out!
WILL I GET A TRACKING NUMBER?
An email will be sent once your order has been dispatched. Please be sure to check your junk or spam folder prior to emailing us.
If you do not receive one, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot send to PO BOXES (International orders), please ensure a street address is supplied.
WHEN WILL MY ORDER ARRIVE?
Orders are dispatched from our warehouse based in Melbourne, Australia and are usually delivered within 2-21 working days depending on location.
There can be the occasional customs or courier delay which may affect your delivery time frame from time to time.
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
All Miesis Swimwear purchases will come with a tracking number supplied to you in your order dispatch confirmation email.
Please find your location below.
Copy & paste the tracking into the 'track your order' links provided.
If you require further assistance please contact us with your tracking number.
AUSTRALIA POST: TRACK YOUR ORDER
DHL EXPRESS: TRACK YOUR ORDER
WHAT PAYMENT METHOD DO WE ACCEPT?
We accept Credit Card Payments, Paypal and AfterPay (AU Customers Only)
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY SWIMWEAR?
Rinse after contact with salt water and chlorine. Always hand wash in cold soapy water and lay flat to dry. For more information check out our Caring for your swimsuit page.
We accept returns for change of mind, size and style changes for a store credit or exchange within 30 days from the purchase date.
We only ask that the following requirements are met:
- The item/s must be returned unworn, unwashed, undamaged in brand new condition with the hygiene liner still attached and all original tags and packaging.
- Please make sure that swimwear is tried over your own underwear. In the interests of hygiene, we can legally refuse returns of items where it's obvious that this hasn't been done.
All AU exchanges will incur an additional $12 process & shipping fee, this covers the cost of shipping your new item back to you. Follow the steps in our return portal to lodge your exchange.
HOW DO I ORGANISE A RETURN?
- To initiate a return, simply download the returns form here and include it in your returning parcel. If you cannot print the form, we will accept a handwritten or digital copy. Please include order number, name & email. No form, no credit.
- Check your items to ensure they are in perfect condition as we will not accept any items returned worn or damaged in any way.
- Ship your parcel back to the address provided on the returns form. (WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY RETURNS NOT SENT BACK TO THE ADDRESS PROVIDED ON THE RETURNS FORM. THE DISPATCH ADDRESS ON THE SHIPPING LABEL IS NOT A RETURN ADDRESS)
- We recommend using a registered post service to return goods and keeping a record of the tracking details. We will not be held liable for the loss of garments being returned.
- Once we receive your return, we will email you to confirm your exchange or store credit that will be in the form of a gift card which can be used storewide with no expiry date.
COST OF RETURNS
We have two return shipping options in Australia.
- We recommend using this simple $13 return shipping method which is available here if you are returning items within Australia.
- If you would like to use your own Return Shipping option, our return shipping address will be provided on our returns form which is available here.
Return shipping costs must be paid by the customer, we do not provide pre-paid return labels. Any costs involved will not be reimbursed. Our return shipping address will be provided on our returns form which is available here.
For our USA or Canadian customers, we suggest using your local postal service such as USPS or Canada Post.The first class international service with USPS takes 10-20 business days to arrive back to us and costs roughly $20USD.
This return shipping method is a suggestion only and you may use any other preferred method of your choice. If you choose to use your own shipping method we recommend using a registered post service to return goods, and keeping a record of the tracking details. We will not be held liable for the loss of garments being returned.
We try to process returns as quickly as possible. Please allow 2-3 business days for your return to be processed once it has reached our returns address.
FAULTY OR INCORRECT ITEMS
Whilst we hope this never happens, if you do receive a damaged item, or have a manufacturing fault occur, please contact us immediately with a photo so we can assess the issue & establish a mutual happy outcome.
Faulty items need to be returned back within 7 days of receiving.
Any faults that occur after 6 months will not be accepted.
**Refunds will only be issued if the item is deemed faulty and cannot be replaced**
RETURNS FEES AND PENALTIES
- We reserve the right to refuse a store credit or exchange on items that have been worn, stained/soiled, laundered or altered in any way. This includes such marks as bodily fluids, deodorant stains & removed/tampered with liners.
- In the occurrence of garments returned within these conditions we will void your store credit. Returning of garment back to the customer will incur a return shipping cost to be paid by the customer.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY DUTIES AND TAXES ON MY ORDER?
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT MIESIS SWIMWEAR IS NOT LIABLE FOR CUSTOMS CLEARANCE FEES IN YOUR COUNTRY NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR HOLDING TIMES OF PACKAGES BY CUSTOMS.
OUR PRICES ON OUR ONLINE STORE DO NOT INCLUDE RELEVANT OVERSEAS DUTIES AND OTHER CUSTOMS CHARGES YOU MAY INCUR WHEN PURCHASING AND IMPORTING TO YOUR COUNTRY.
THESE COSTS ARE DETERMINED BY YOUR LOCAL CUSTOMS OFFICE AND ARE OUTSIDE OF OUR CONTROL. PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH YOUR COUNTRY'S CUSTOMS CHARGES AND LEVIES PRIOR TO PLACING AN ORDER.
MIESIS SWIMWEAR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE IF CUSTOMERS ARE NOT NOTIFIED BY THEIR COUNTRY'S POSTAL AUTHORITY THAT ITEMS ARE AWAITING PAYMENT OF CUSTOMS DUTIES AND TAXES. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR SHIPMENT WHEN TRACKING NUMBER IS PROVIDED TO AVOID DELAYS.
If you choose to reject/refuse delivery due to customs fees there will be a $70AUD return fee deducted from your store credit to cover return shipping due to your refusal. This is non-negotiable.
Note: All product prices indicated and payments made on this site are in Australian Dollar currency.
A store credit will be emailed to you in the form of a gift card, which you can use to repurchase your desired piece! Store Credits have no expiry date.
Please be aware that you will receive the store credit for the amount you paid for your pieces, minus any shipping costs/taxes & duties. Please email us if you have any issues.
PRE ORDER ITEMS:
If you purchase other NON PRE ORDER items in the same order as a pre order item, we will hold your entire order back until the pre order item arrives before dispatching. If you would like to order PRE ORDER and NON PRE ORDER items we recommend you do this in separate transactions so you can get all your items as soon as they are available.
AFTER PAY RETURNS
If you choose to return an After Pay order, Please note; your personal agreement with After pay will still stand and you will continue to pay any scheduled repayments. You will be issued a store credit for the sum of the returned item that you can use to purchase your desired piece!